[A83] Re: Moving Sprites to the Left

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Moving Sprites to the Left

dont shift the graph buffer.  shift the X/Y coordinates of the sprite, and
refresh the screen.  ie. draw everything again, and draw the sprite again
with register a set to (x_position)-1

and dont use rotate to move the sprites, just inc/dec them.  rotating them
causes a "jump" effect, where as you hold down left your char moves  slow
then really fast.

-harper