[A83] Link Transfer Lock-Up

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Link Transfer Lock-Up

I wrote a program for the TI-83 Plus that uses the calls _Rec1stByteNC,
_RecAByte, and _SendAByte, so that it successfully transfers a variable with
the other calculator. The problem is that when the transfer is done, the
cursor locks up. I don't understand it. I replaced _Rec1stByteNC with
_Rec1stByte (or whatever it is that turns the cursor on), including
_CursorOn, _CursorOff, and all of those others, but it still does the same
thing. It says "Done" and then the cursor stops flashing and it doesn't
respond. When you pull a battery and put it back in and turn it on, it's
fine again, the cursor is blinking and everything. I don't understand...why
is it doing this?