[A83] Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS!!!!!!??!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS!!!!!!??!!!!!!!!

Well, it might help to know that ION automaticly clears the screen when you
run a program... Oh well, I'll give you tips anyway!

If the problem with this program is that ION won't detect it, then make sure
you are running TASM with the -b switch.