[A83] Re: Symbolic Manipulation!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Symbolic Manipulation!!

Esta bien mis amigos.  Yo nessecito ayuda ahora!!!!  My people come on
someone out there has got to be able to help me.  I've been trying with
strings and It has turned out to be a very frustrating experience. Well
then there is one other request I have.  For any of you out there who own
an 89 or have used one know about user defined funtions.  Is there anyway
for me to create them and enable them to be used in expresions with out
having to write a whole new opperating system.  OK I lied here.  I have a
couple of other requests.  Is there any way to hotwire prot recode
whatever you want to call it and run it on an 83+.  It doesn't have to be
the whole thing just parts. Thanks to all who
have helped me and I will thank now all who will help me in the future.

Adios,
-DG-