A83: Re: Flash App Hacking

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Flash App Hacking

>Does anyone know if it is possible to hack the TI-83+ Flash App signing
bizz, so you can make your own apps >w/o TI-Signing
>Since the TI-83+ isn't so capable of doing extremely complicated
no-cracking-possible signing/encrypting >calculations, it might be possible.
>I think it would be very useful..., or at least I'd be interested in the
signing process.
>Does anyone know if it would be legal to make your own app-signing program
and distribute it?

Ti uses an extremly hard to crack signing process: MD5 + RSA, just change
one bit in a app and I't wont validate. Sorry for the disillusions but the
only way to hack an app would be to materialy modify your TI-83 Plus so that
the flash chip authorises writing. Otherwise you can allways try the 2^128
combinaisons.

Solignac Julien
x1cygnus@xcalc.org
http://xcalc.org

Piracy is a victimless crime, like punching someone in the dark