A83: movax sprite routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: movax sprite routine

I am trying to use movax's XOR sprite routine on the TI-83 Plus.  I copied
the source from the ASMGURU tutorial help file.  I also use ZDS instead of
tasm for my programming.

My program compiles okay with the XOR sprite code pasted in.  But, when I
call SPRXOR the screen goes blank and i have to reset my calculator.  Here
is the code I am using to draw the sprite:

ld a,15
ld e,15
ld bc,sprship
B_CALL SPRXOR
B_CALL grbufcpy

I had to change the SPRXOR lable to _SPRXOR in order for it to compile
properly.  Is there any more special conversion I need to do to get the
sprite routine to work?  Or does anyone have a working version of it for the
83 Plus?

Thanks,

Andrew Friedley