From: owner-assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Solignac Julien
Sent: 22 October 2000 16:42
To: Assembly 83 List
Subject: A83: Flash Debugger

A while ago I asked why the TI Flash Sim refused to load ram files, I was
told that *correct* 8x? files needed to be used, well I'm using Devpac 8x
and I've also transferred a file to and back my 83+, files still don't load.
Any ideas?

Solignac Julien
x1cygnus@xcalc.org
http://xcalc.org

Piracy is a victimless crime, like punching someone in the dark