A83: Re: New Ti-83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: New Ti-83

Something went wrong, and i think this mail was not send the first time, so here it is again:

It may sound idiotically, but I saw one today too...

It really says "Texas Instruments TI-83" and it came right out of one of the new kind of offical TI boxes, it was recieved from the schoolbooks company (stuboek). aLso, the screen is lowered, but it is of the same type as the TI-83 Plus (no glass in front), little reflection. But with hihg contrast, (Dark), it has a blue-ish shine. The Arrow keys are TI-83 Plus style too. The number keys are in grey, but too in TI-83Plus style. The linkport is on the low right side.

I read this message this morning before school, SO I immediately made a few scetches of it, and did a MODE - ALPHA - S, ther result was:

Enter Self Test?
1.1001

The back said (C) - 1999

You can find my scetches on
http://hysoft-automation.com/hyperbyte/scetches/new83scetches.jpg

Greetings,
Peter Martijn

Chaos, like Windows, is just an alternative form of logic...