A83: Ti8xcc [82/83/83+/85/86]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Ti8xcc [82/83/83+/85/86]

Would somebody(s) want to help me with 'the' Small-C compiler for Z80
based Ti calcs's. C knowledge is usefull, but not required, I think you
will learn it 'on the fly'.

	Henk Poley

PS: This is not another new C-compiler, It is just the 'best' I found on
TiCalc. And I've added some things from the other ones.

PPS: I need sombody with a DOS and/or Linux C-compiler, and knows how
to use it. I don't have one, well GCC on linux, but never took a look at
it. I need that if Ti8xcc is going to support new calcs (currently only 83
and 86, and 82/85 with some 'hacks'). Also in the mean time there are some
new usefull programs made (Bin2Var) and a couple of new shells
(MirageOs..). It may be usefull to make the compiler 'compatibel' with
them.