> >  .db "CD5547C9",tEnter   ; 9 bytes
> >  .db tEnd,tEnter	   ; 2 bytes
> >  .db "0000",tEnter       ; 5 bytes
> >  .db tEnd                ; 1 byte
>                            ; -------
>                            ; 17 bytes
>
> James.

Maybe you wrote it ?-)
Anyway, are (again) around for a time (or never been away)?

> Jan (belgacom)
>
> How can I find out how large my program is (in bytes)? Because I
> tried it on my computer (with program of which I knew it was
> 17 bytes) and I couldn't find the 17 anywhere.

Maybe you know also from AsmGuru, that if you have looked up a program with
_CHKFINDSYM you will have to skip the "length bytes" because they are not
program data... You may guess what they are realy for :)
(...The bytes are 'swithed', just like all 16bit numbers on the Ti...)