Re: A83: Unsubscribing Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Unsubscribing Problem

On 15 May 00, at 18:25, Richard Harper Maddox wrote:

> How about instead of being a jerk to everybody who has trouble with
> unsubscribing from the list, you help them.  This list is here to help
> people not to flame them.
>
> -harper

That I have to comment on.  Archive this e-mail, which I will send
monthly:
to Unsubscribe, simply send a message with a blank subject to
majordomo@list.ticalc.org with the words unsubscribe assembly-
83 as the only word in the e-mail.  Major-domo is not a human, so
be sure to put -end on the next line if you use a signature like me.

Shigeru Miyamoto, Post Rapture, and Yachiyo Underwood are three people who will be remembered forever.

-The Godfather