A83: TASM divide error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: TASM divide error

whats a tasm divide error? here is my soucrce code for
my program when it gets the error. also, i get no
other errors.

.nolist
#define end .end
#define END .end
#define equ .equ
#define EQU .equ
#include "ti83asm.inc"
#include "tokens.inc"
.list
.org 9327h
proj_start:
        call _runIndicOff           ; turn off run
indic
        ld hl,picture               ; load title pic
        ld de,PLOTSSCREEN
        ld bc,768
        ldir
        call _GRBUFCPY_V            ; copy picture
        call _clrLCDfull            ; clr screen
        SET textEraseBelow, (IY+textflags) ;makes
rountine look better
        ld hl, Data_Table_1         ; load data table
        call Text_Select_Menu       ; call TCPA's
routine
        or a
        jp z, Exit_Program          ; if clear, exit
        cp 1
        jp z, click_start           ; start the game
        cp 2
        jp z, about_screen          ; disp about
screen
        cp 3
        jp z, Exit_Program          ; quit if quit
clicked
about_screen:
        call _clrLCDfull            ; nothing here yet
        call D_I_Waitkey            ; pause for key
	 jp Exit_Program             ; exit :p
click_start:
        call _clrLCDfull            ; nothing here
also
        call D_I_Waitkey            ; pause for key
	 jp Exit_Program             ; exit
Direct_Input:
        ld a, 0FFh
        out (1), a
        ld a, b
        out (1), a
        in a, (1)
        ret
D_I_Waitkey:
        ld a, 254
D_I_Loop:
        ld b, a
        ld c, a
        call Direct_Input
        cp 255
        jr nz, D_I_Key
        ld a, c
        RLCA
        cp 127
        jr z, D_I_Waitkey
        jr D_I_Loop
D_I_Key:
        EI
        ld c, a
D_I_Key_Loop:
        halt
        call Direct_Input
        cp c
        jr z, D_I_Key_Loop
        ld a, b
        ret
Text_Select_Menu:
        ld c, (hl)
        ld e, c
Cont_Text_Select:
        ld c, e
        ld b, (hl)
        push bc
        push hl
        inc hl
Text_Select_Loop:
        ld a, c
        cp b
        jr nz, Text_Dont_Highlight
        SET textinverse, (IY+textflags)
Text_Dont_Highlight:
        ld e, (hl)
        inc hl
        ld d, (hl)
        inc hl
        ld (pencol), de
        push bc
        call _vputs
        pop bc
        RES textinverse, (IY+textflags)
        DJNZ Text_Select_Loop
        pop hl
        pop bc
        ld d, b
        ld e, c
Text_Select_Getkey:
        call D_I_Waitkey
        cp 0FEh
        jr z, Text_Arrow_Keys
        cp 0FDh
        jr z, Text_Enter_Or_Clear
        jr Text_Select_Getkey
Text_Arrow_Keys:
        ld a, c
        cp 254
        jr z, Text_Decrease_E
        cp 253
        jr z, Text_Increase_E
        cp 251
        jr z, Text_Decrease_E
        cp 247
        jr z, Text_Increase_E
        jr Text_Select_Getkey
Text_Enter_Or_Clear:
        ld a, c
        cp 254
        jr z, Text_Selection_Made
        cp 191
        jr nz, Text_Select_Getkey
        xor a
        ret
Text_Selection_Made:
        ld a, d
        sub e
        inc a
        ld e, a
        ret
Text_Increase_E:
        ld a, e
        cp d
        jr z, Text_Select_Getkey
        inc e
        jr Cont_Text_Select
Text_Decrease_E:
        ld a, e
        cp 1
        jr z, Text_Select_Getkey
        dec e
        jr Cont_Text_Select
Exit_Program:
        RES textEraseBelow, (IY+textflags) ;reset flag
        ret
Data_Table_1:
 .db 3
 .db 15,23