Re: A83: TI83 problem - how to disable the ON key?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: TI83 problem - how to disable the ON key?

Don't use _getk, use _getcsc instead. It's faster and doesn't mess up when
you hit on....

>From: "Rudolf Polzer" <rpolzer@web.de>
>To: <assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org>
>
>I am writing a game for the TI83.
>For keyboard, I use the getk() function which seems to be the corrent
>thing for it.
>The problem is, when the user presses the "ON" key many times, this
>happens:
>1. A strange sprite (
>     .db 10101000b
>     .db 01110000b
>     .db 01110000b
>     .db 01110000b
>     .db 10101000b
>     .db 0
>     .db 0
>     .db 0
>appears in the middle of the screen (45, 29) and an "A" lights up in
>the upper right corner.
>After pressing some keys, I get a memory error or other strange
>things happen.
>So I want to know how to disable the "ON" key

The C:\con\con problem has been fixed if you install microsoft's patch.
(BOO!!!)