A83: Hex, decimal and (possibly) binary.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Hex, decimal and (possibly) binary.

Hello,

You all might know the Windows Calculator. In Scientific Mode, it makes a very nice calculator for programming work, because of the hex/decimal/binary/octal conversion. Would it be possible to do more or less the same thing on a TI-83? This would be the 'killer ap' to buy one...

I am not talking about a program that converts input in hex/decimal (octal and binary aren't very important to me, binary would be nice though), but one that lets me convert with one touch and preferably lets me calculate in hex, too (like allowing me to do 8+A=13). I need only +, -, /, * and other basic things.

Anyone an idea?

Arnout
arnout.engelen@beer.com