Re: A83: Lists and Tables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Lists and Tables

oh yeah. if your tables are not bytes (.db) but words (.dw) in size, you have to
take that in to the formula too.  If you think a bit what that "formula"
actually means. (it is _really_ not hard) you should be able to figure out what
to add. Maybe you should take that as an assignment in your training to be a
coder.
some tips:
a byte takes one byte of space in your final program, and a word takes two
bytes.
what .db and .dw actually means is it tells the assembler to put a byte, or a
word respectivly, with that value, and put it in your program, at that spot.

//Olle