Re: A83: Lists & Tables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Lists & Tables

A list is just a series of bytes or words in memory in sequence. If it
is bytes, you can just add the item number (starting with 0) to the
label, ie. ld a,(table+4). Matrixs or tables will be exactly the same.
The data with just be a long list, but we have to know the width of the
data so that the address can be calculated. Always using 0 as the start
number: (table+(y*WIDTH)+x) is the general formula for accessing the
table[x][y]

--
Scott "Wrath" Dial
wrath@calc.org