Re: Re: A83: TI-83Plus ROM call _grbufcpy_v

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A83: TI-83Plus ROM call _grbufcpy_v

 I tried using ionfastcopy in place of grbufcpy_v but am having some problems.  It works on the TI83 but not on the TI83plus.  On the plus I get a blank screen even though I am drawing a sprite and use ionfastcopy to put it on screen.  Here is a short segment of code I used to try to figure out this problem:

        set plotdisp,(iy+plotflags)
	res plotloc,(iy+plotflags)
	bcall(_clrLCDFull)
	bcall(_grbufclr)
	ld a,17
	ld e,a
	ld a,25
	ld bc,Number1   ;A sprite
	call SPRXOR     ;This is Movax's SPRXOR routine
	call ionfastcopy
	bcall(_getkey)
	ret

Again, this works perfectly on the TI83 but doesn't work on the TI83plus.  Could anyone please help me figure out why?  Thanks.

theglobe.com
  Your friendly full-service integrated online community.
  http://www.theglobe.com