From: Kevin Harbin

To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org

Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 2:53 PM

Subject: A83: Ti-OS Rom

Has anybody found the program for the Ti-OS?  you know, the program that is run to produce the stuff you see when you turn on your calc, ok so I'm not making a lot of sense but if someone knows what I am trying to say please answer.

Nivek

www.angelfire.com/games2/NivekEnterprises

Do You Yahoo!?

Do You Yahoo!?