Re: A83: Shells on the 83+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Shells on the 83+

In a message dated 1/30/00 6:33:20 PM Central Standard Time,
jjj@matthewsfamily.fsnet.co.uk writes:

> > PS: Good look, with your shell - I just wish I could afford the SDK!
>
>  How expensive is free? :)...if you don't charge for your application, then
> they don't
>  charge you, do they?
>
>  Later,
>
>  James.

Thats not how it works... A signing, whether its Freeware/Shareware/Begware,
or Apps that are to be sold for an Individual's Calculator, they all cost
money. Purchasing the SDK, Educational or Professional version, have a
limited number of signings, and even if you make a minor update to the App, a
signing is a signing.

James, dont you have more to say about this Shell idea? give your input on
the other topics discussed...

Jason_K