Re: A83: Re: Re: Assembly-83 Digest V1 #913

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Re: Assembly-83 Digest V1 #913

  Actually I created one in basic that I didn't finish
entirely.  (Trying to remember, its been 3 years
almost) I basically stored everything to a string with
a nice input routine and stored a : inbetween the
commands, and then when you decided to compile it, I
just checked the string for commands (starts with L so
go here, check next letter, ect...)  It was slow and
pretty much sucked parsing wise but it worked for a
lot of the commands.  It also checked for errors and
told you what it couldn't compile (unknown commands
ect...)

  I actually wrote this program before I new a lick of
spit about asm though, so some of my things may have
been wrong.
   I actually didn't release all of it either, Later I
had created a asm program that took your generated
code and stuck it into a program for you to run, with
the name you wanted, ect...

  I thought about making an asm one, hell I even
started it but I stopped after I decided that it was
useless.  One screw up and boom, you have to start
over.  (Unless you made a crash protector but still
implausible for the 83)

Jimmy Conner

=====
»      TIMagic@goatse.cx     «