Re: A83: Re: ti83plus.inc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: ti83plus.inc

I was able to get my program to work (sort of).  It displays a strange
character and the "this is small text" message.  But that's OK.  I now
know how to do it, so I can make more programs.

I'm currently working on a TI-83 disassembler.  It would take a "squished"
.83p file and turn it into a source file.  It's going along pretty well,
I'm already on opcode B0h.  My eventual goal is to convert Bill Nagel's
Nibbles, Pong, and Tetris into 83 plus.  Now that I know how to convert 83
to 83 plus, all I need is a disassembler, which is currently in the
making.  Would anyone want a copy of this disassembler when I'm done with
it, sort of beta testing, I guess?  It's going to be a while, I'm getting
into the hard stuff starting at CBh, DDh, and EDh.  They each have 255
opcodes that start with that byte and have another byte in the code.  Lots
of boring typing...

Jeremy