Re: A83: Mysterious Data Increase

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Mysterious Data Increase

I apologize for the aberrant post to the list before ...

I had just joined the list and it struck me as humorous that someone would
think that
.db 0 would take 2 bytes ...
Are you typing in the opcodes by hand in hex on an 83+ ? Compiling into
object code wont convert it into an ascii (as hex) representation...

anyway, sorry. I'll expatiate about any obfuscated posts in the future.

-Eph