Re: A83: Re: SDK PDF file and ti83plus.inc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: SDK PDF file and ti83plus.inc

I use Assembly Studio for editing code for the Game Boy, even though I wrote
my own assembler for that.  It's a great editor for Z80 code.  The newest
version allows you to specify your own external tools and will show the
output in the assembler window, so you could use TASM or whatever if you
like, and still have one button assembling for your projects.