Re: A83: Input from user

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Input from user

On 8 Feb 00, at 15:15, James Matthews wrote:

> The SDK and everything you could want to create applications, assembly
> programs etc can be downloaded from TIs site! I've got a copy of the
> SDK (both printed and electronic), the UI Guidelines, and my Z80
> manual -- and I'm well away. Oh yeah, you'll need a developer ID too,
> and a GRAPH-Link.

The only thing is that I'm having a bit of trouble finding where this
info is on the website.  I love Calcsys- it helped me develop BASIC
utilities like auto Alpha lock, inverted text, large font on the text
screen, and turning off the busy indicator!

I dont care what Im called as
long as your talking to me!!!

Follow-Ups: References: