Re: A83: Input from user

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Input from user

I think concerning TI and not releasing stuff, it basically boils down to them either not
creating ROM calls that can be customized to programmer's needs, or they don't have the
resources to document all the necessary things required.

Its the same with most of the GUI stuff -- no ROM calls, just guidelines. Thing is, when
you set your mind to it, you can quite easily create those things. This week, I've created
a fully working menu system (numbers and arrows all correct etc), a dialog with flashing
selection text (a la the Mode screen, but in small font) and last week I created a
multiple-selection list (a la the link screen)...its just a case of getting the courage up
for it! :)

Input routines shouldn't be too hard (or I hope not...) and once you develop your own, its
SO much easier to tailor to your needs.

My two pennies,

James.