Re: A83: Input from user

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Input from user

DoomRater wrote:
> I had a similiar question, but it was about the ans variable.  I like TI-
> 83+, but it'll take programmers like you and me to make it any
> good...

Like you and him? Sorry, but what the ti83+ needs is not people asking
questions, but people who finds the answer to questions noone has found the
answer on before. (and shares them)
answers doesn't come from devine intervention and textfiles mysteriously
appearing on websites (many seem to think that), but from hard working people,
who spends a lot of time experimenting, and finding the answers, and then
publishes them. (in said textfile, or whatever)

//Olle - couldn't keep quiet. Sorry that my first letter in such a long time as
this, would be one like this.

Follow-Ups: References: