From: "DoomRater" <HOPPEAL@fs1.usa.k12.mi.us>
To: <assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2000 05:13
Subject: Re: A83: Re: Ans var in 83+ ass?

On 2 Feb 00, at 16:08, Andrew Magness wrote:

hehe... Although I don't know much z80... that subject looks really
strange... hehe

Andrew Magness
TCPA - tcpa.calc.org

OK, seems that I can learn and teach a few things here...  Ans is
the BASIC variable that is updated and maintained by the BASIC
engine.  ass is short for assembly.  In any case, if anyone knows
where the ans variable is located in TI-83+ ram, I sure could use
that info.

I dont care what Im called as
long as your talking to me!!!

Follow-Ups: References: