RE: A83: Calling all great programmers!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A83: Calling all great programmers!!

Well, Harper beat me too it. Also, for the TI-83 Plus, although a lot of
people here seem to be a little anti-SDK (fair enough, because you have to
pay) the tutorials are still quite helpful for standard ASM stuff. I always
lose the URL for them, but look around at www.ti.com/calc for AppGuru.

I very much doubt HP has a calculator that rivals the 89 for the price of an
83 Plus. Out of all the calculators TI has let me play with, I like the 89
the best - it looks a bit overwhelming (a lot of keys, and keys on keys etc)
but still cool, interface is great, functions are cool, size is nice (my
TI-92+ just takes up too much desk space!!)...I like it :) I wouldn't know
too much when it comes to programming, I've had Flash Studio for months now
but never actually created my own program...you'll have to ask Dan E. or
Scott N. about that.

So, yeah in short...I don't know how many tutorials are in IONGuru, but
between ASMGuru and AppGuru there are about 85, so have fun. :)

James.