Re: A83: Ti uses MD5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Ti uses MD5

or a coincidence that the a section memory is defaulted to such a simple
pattern.... 0123456789ABCDEFFEDCBA9876543210... further, why would those
be in the rom (i presume that is where that page is)? Shouldn't a
register be in memory, and who is to say that TI would follow the RFC?

--
Scott "Wrath" Dial
wrath@calc.org