Re: A83: Re: Animation with _ILine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Animation with _ILine

i posted the wrong routine to void.  The one on the website is unable to
draw a line in which the line has a positive slope (ie. c > e for the input
registers).  I think i'll make another one that reverses the registers in
order to make it work if d>b also.  It should be available by tomorrow.

-harper