A83: RCX-Linking

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: RCX-Linking

.I think you now what a Lego Mindstorms RCX is. This is a Lego-Box with a
(Motorola?) microprocessor in it. It has 3 sensor inputs and 3 outputs. It
communicates with the PC with an IR-Link/COM-Cabel. And here is my idea: You can
link your calc through the Graphlink to the IR-Link of the RCX. If anybody could
make an assembler program to control the RCX then you have access to the
inputs/outputs. Then you can control directly it's movement. You can program
better robots with a higher AI and the scripts could be much more complicatet
then with the Lego-Software. And through the sensor inputs you have a little
'CBR'. If I could I will program it by myself but I have only a little knowledge
about ASM but I'am still learning. I know this is also avabilable for the ti86
but i want it for the ti83
Sorry for breaking your Linking/Flashing/sharing-Memory-Discussion!

            Stefman
 stefan_hauffe@yahoo.de
            Germany