Re: A83: ATE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ATE

sebgroessl@bluewin.ch writes:

> Will there also be a Ti-83 version of ATE? I'm looking forward to it! Hope
> you port it. I think this is a great program, it's good for ASM -
programming
> also like for normal text.
>  I think all of the A83 would like a port.

Unfortunately it's not too likely considering the lack of free memory on the
TI-83.  The 86 is blessed with an entire 16k chunk of empty memory, which is
what I use for the current document being edited.  It would be really hard to
get around that on a port.

However, you might want to get in touch with Kouri Rosenberg
(http://void.calc.org) since his K-Edit will be available on the 82/83/83+
series when it's released.  I'm sure he'd love to have suggestions for
features :-)

----
Jonah Cohen
<ComAsYuAre@aol.com>