Re: A83: Feedback please

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Feedback please

While, I cannot say that I have used the shell, since I do not have an 83+,
I cannot speak for the performance of TSE on the actual machine.  But from
perhaps the perspective of most of the Ti-82/83/83+/85/86 programmers, this
shell represents just another port to make.  And if there really isnt a
large amount of users for TSE, then I probably would not make a
port.  Plus, Dan Englander and Jason Kovacs are working on Mirage OS, a new
shell in the form of an application, which I think will become the de-facto
standard for the 83+.  Still some people will keep ION on their calculators
because of the compatibility factor with ION 83.  So, I guess my games will
be for SOS, ION, and Mirage OS when it comes out.

Also, what projects are you working on now?

-harper

Follow-Ups: References: