Re: A83: tse83p.cjb.net, Screenshots of TSE/MShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: tse83p.cjb.net, Screenshots of TSE/MShell

Actually, the Ion loader is all over the place... it's kinda big.
Anyway, the command shadow must not be used for Ion programs, so that
would be a safe place to use for the loader/unloader. I can't remember
where lVectors is stored, probably command shadow+80 though.
I haven't tried TSE yet... still waiting for gtktilink to work with the
83/+. Maybe it already does, I haven't been following. There's no way on
Earth I'd install the Micro$oft Windoz virus on this computer in any
form.

--
Joe Wingbermuehle
http://www.usmo.com/~joewing