A83: 83/83+ Ion Programming.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: 83/83+ Ion Programming.

     I am writing a short tutorial on getting started with asm on ION for
the 83+.  So far, I have a hello world code, a hello world at different
coords. code and a putsprite code.  If there are any other ION asm
programmers out there that have a better code that shows ION's capabilities
without being to complicated, please email me.

     Also, if you want any of the code I mentioned above and can't wait for
my tutorial, send me an email.

     I'm just trying to put something out there for the people that are just
starting asm and only have an 83+.  Because it's new, the only asm tutorials
are for the 83.  Although it's not too complicated to port from 83 to ION
83+, it would still be nice to have something that showed how.

Anyway, please contact me if you have any suggestions.

Thank you for your time,
Jorge Tellez
aztellez@hotmail.com