A83: Re: Upcoming Software From The Hays Games Company

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Upcoming Software From The Hays Games Company

Everyone on this list is overreacting.  Who really cares what Hays
company releases.  If they release a high-quality program that they make
on their own, good for them.  Or else, they're just sending these e-mails
to the list to get a good laugh, and I'm sure that's exactly what they've
been getting all along.  Everyone calls them idiots, but they're the ones
making fools out of you.  You know they don't take themselves seriously
as far as programming goes, but many of you seem to.  If you honestly
think that they're concerned with their image and making good programs,
go ahead and reply to their messages, but otherwise, if you reply, your
falling into their trap.  They know it works everytime.  I think I'll
just save this message so I can send it again in another 6 months when
everyone goes nuts over some stupid e-mail for the 50th time.

-Alan

http://www.bigfoot.com/~mastermind5