Re: A83: Fresh News

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Fresh News

In accordance with the prophecy, Dines Justesen uttered:

> I think that making it possible for asm programmers to include BASIC
> commands in their programs would be very interesting, and if that is
> possible this should be possible too.

> (snip)

Create a new program with the basic command you wish to execute in it, then
run the newly created program using one of the _parse functions.

Linus

   - Linus Akesson ------------------------- http://linusworld.cjb.net -

     Driving People Insane:
     20. Five days in advance, tell your friends that you can't attend
         their party because you're not in the mood.

Follow-Ups: References: