A83: Re: Upcoming Software From The Hays Games Company

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Upcoming Software From The Hays Games Company

"Over a week ago"?  Oh, that makes all the difference in the world.  Anyone
who knows how to program can tell you that it would be impossible to release
that many programs in a short amount of time, unless they were simple
programs written in BASIC.  And if so, this list isn't the place.  This is
one of the biggest problems with the TI community.  It used to be about
programs and writing code.  Now it's about websites, groups, etc.  When
actual programs are released, no one cares.