Re: A83:STILL NEED HELP!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83:STILL NEED HELP!

David Phillips wrote:

> This list is not the right place to ask that.  If you would like people to
> test out your game, go email some people from ticalc.org's account
> directory, or check calc.org, I think they have a list of people who want to
> be beta testers.
>
> > Would someone respond to my other messages? This seems to be the only
> thread
> > getting responses, and I really do need you guys to check out my game and
> tell
> > me what you think! I AM waiting on you!

I don't want, nor does this need official beta testers, all I want is your
opinion as programmers. I don't need anything in detail or anything I just want
you to try it and tell me "awesome!" or "it sucks!" or give me some advice. I
have already worked out all (damn sure of it) the bugs.

--
"What, behind the rabbit?"-King Arthur
The Heat Index   Nathang@firstva.com