A83: Re: Re: Re: TI-83+ Game Testers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Re: Re: TI-83+ Game Testers

It might be technically breaking the law, but I personally don't see any
problem with it.  If you legitimately need a rom for programming, send me an
ICQ message and we'll work something out (no, I am not distributing ROM
images!  search the ACZ site for info on roms, though).

By producing software for a calc, you are helping sales of the calculator.
There is no chance you would buy an 83+ if you already had an 83, just to
program for it, right?  So are they losing money because you are using a ROM
image to test programs?  No.

> Only problem there is that you'll need a ROM for both calculators. If you
> only have one of them (which is how it sounds), this will be a problem. To
> use the emulator you have to own the calculators you want to use, or want
> be willing to break the law...Not that anybody will really care. But...I'd
> keep that in mind...
>
> Chris Wegrzyn

Follow-Ups: References: