Re: A83:advice

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83:advice

I just wanted to say something about the difference between _fomreal and
_DispOp1a because it might help sometime.  _formreal takes the number in Op1
and converts it into a string with a length of the value in a and moves it
int Op3 and Op4.  _DispOp1a takes the number in Op1 and displays a string
with a length of the value a.  Here is the difference:

;*********Using formreal*********
;values already loaded into PenRow / PenCol
ld a,8
call _formreal
ld hl, op3
call _vputs

;********Using Dispop1a*********
;values already loaded into PenRow / PenCol
ld a,8
call _DispOp1a

It depends on what you want to do, but both of the two above routines display
eight digits of the value in Op1 at the location of PenRow,PenCol.  I hope
this helps.

Ted