Re: A83: What is the Best shell to run asm programs with.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: What is the Best shell to run asm programs with.

   Great, thanks for helping me with the exit problem.

  Ok, Next question.  Is there any site that has the documentation for using
the AShell, like how to get other programs into it so you can start from the
shell.  When I got the program there were no Docs with it.

Thanks Again,
  Johnny

P.S.
  If you can't tell, I'm one of the many people who HAD to get one for 1
single math class nad now am using it as basically a "Game Boy"