Re: A83: How is it that ION was made? (Lets end it with this)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: How is it that ION was made? (Lets end it with this)

Some guy comes out of nowhere one day and says he can take on the town
hero. All of the town laughs at him and gets mad. Eventually the
townsfolk comes to see that he has something (probably not enough) on
his side that gives him a chance. This makes everyone madder. The town
hero works hard to keep his name protected while the others who believe
in him and trust him do the same. This mysterious stranger has all but
left the town now, but he may cause trouble again soon. Any fool can
tell I'm making a point here, and I'm not talking about any small town,
the point is that this is blown out of proportion. Let's not send ANY
messages based on this thread, or respond to anymore. Lets END this to
prove that we don't care. :et him make a "better" shell. If he does he
can laugh and call us wrong. If he can't, guess who gets the last laugh?

--
"What, behind the rabbit?"-King Arthur
The Heat Index   Nathang@firstva.com