Re: A83: Customizing VC++ tools with TASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Customizing VC++ tools with TASM

> The thing is it doesn't display any errors, or anything else at all in the
> DOS window...  If anyone knows how to get it to do that, I'd appreciate
the
> help.

Couldn't you try "Use Output Window"?...christ, though, if you're gonna do
all of this, either use UltraEdit which will then allow you to jump directly
to errors (see ASMGuru...) or just d/l Zilog Developer Studio...its MSVC++
for the Z80...even has FileView, output windows all the icons are pretty
much the same.

Later,

James.