A83: Re: 83 Plus User Interface Guidlines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: 83 Plus User Interface Guidlines

Hehehe...why do you think they gave the interface guidelines?  :)

You have to write them yourself.  It only took me a few hours to write up a
table driven bar menu and custom style menu (granted, it didn't do multiple
menus or scrolling, but quite adequate for our needs).  I cannot release the
source at the moment, but it will be available after the app is released.