A83: Solver style input

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Solver style input

Hey everyone,
   I have a question I've been wondering about for a while, and have found no
answer for yet.  Does anybody know how to set up a solver style input menu.
If you don't know what I mean yet, I'll try and clarify.  I want to have some
variables, like x, y, and z and have it input them, and work like the solver.
Example:

X+3Y=Z
X=
Y=
Z=

and you can input like normal except that you can press up and down, and then
when you press ALPHA and ENTER it solves for that variable.  I think you all
know what I mean.  If any of you can help at all, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Ted