Re: A83: About the Zilog Developer Studio....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Scott Dial wrote:

> The right tool is different for everyone... let me a harper use
> notepad... actually I have moved up from notepad to ultraedit, but that
> just gives me lazy (Program doesn't understand the syntax) syntax
> coloring.

I have one click (ok, 2 click) compile-and-build(squish) in ultraedit too.
I only color comments too. Is there a linkprogram that accepts commandline? in
that case I could have 2 click compile-and-build(squish)-and-send-to-calc.
Ultraedit is nice.

David Philips wrote:
> with a plain vanilla text editor (I guess that's why there's VI and Emacs :)

You call emacs a plain vanilla text editor? :D
emacs must be one of the most bloated programs existing.
The only texteditor I know, that has a built in Eliza, and can make you a cup of
coffee (need extra hardware)
besides from that it has a lot of nice features for identing and stuff for a lot
of languages.
I could have my emacs compile-and-link-and-stuff if I want to, but I dont
program for ti-calcs in a unix environment.

//Olle

Follow-Ups: References: