Re: A83: Help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help!

Heh, the 89's text editor is worthless.  The screen is so much a narrower
than the 92's that stuff barely fits.  And what's with no word-wrap?  If it
had word-wrap, it might be useful for jotting notes and stuff.  But without?
Every other line at least you have a word that gets chopped off.  It's
absolutely terrible.

And, no, this is not a flame against you.  If you love the 89 and it's text
editor, great.  I just don't see how TI could have made such an awsome TI-86
calc then completely botched the TI-89.  Take the 86, add symbolic
manipulation and pretty print, add some ram, put it in the new case with the
high res display, and you'd have the perfect calc...