Re: A83: OS's Interrupt

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: OS's Interrupt

>What exaclty does the interrupt do? I mean... in general could I di the

The only thing i know for sure is that the interrupt does the APD-stuff...

>interrupt to make things quicker. More to the point: Can I just not jp
>to the interrupt if I made my own?

When you make your own, just call a rst 38h (call standard interrupt
routine) at the end, or when you've did an EX af,af' and an EXX  at the
start of your routine you can jp to 003Ah directly, without restoring the
registers at the end of your custom interrupt...

hope this helps!

sebastiaan

PS. for more info on interrupts, read AsmGuru...