Re: A83: Wireless Chat...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Wireless Chat...

Yes, it works pretty fast.  It has features like chat and private chat, which
can all be determined by variables.  For example, it checks the variables of
all the calcs in range when you first turn it on, and that tells you which
"rooms" they're in.  I'm trying to work on some games for it too.
Unfortunately, a lot of how it functions depends on how many calcs are
around, so it can be buggy at times.
The range is as far as you want it to be, all depends on the radio frequency
tranmitter that you get - could be a hundred feet, a few miles..whatever.
One person at my school is trying to figure out how to connect one to his
computer and one to his calc on long distance so he can download games from
his comp at school...seems kind of unlikely though.

-Jared C.
www.tivault.com